Tuesday, November 3, 2020

laughing with Jimmy Buffett

I'm trying to go through my "stash" of stuff and get things used up. These jumped in my cart at Dollar Tree and I have used SOME but not all. They fit very well with one of the quotes I printed today.



I am continually amazed at the quality of stuff at the Dollar Tree. Not everything, of course, toys for the most part are flimsy junk. I've found things once in awhile. But they always have a great big collection of stickers, and I am a sucker for stickers. 

So in spite of everything today we can laugh.
























post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)