Thursday, November 19, 2020

Motivation # 10. One more until I am caught up!


This one made me laugh, because it felt like everything was going wrong and I was getting grumpy about it. I found the birds in the sticker drawer, so that helped. I learned from Cat that you shouldn't try to fasten the delicate leaves with glue stick, so I used Gina K's connect glue, that ought to hold them.

I think however I am more proud of the pizza. Low carb. We've been gaining weight in honor of the pandemic, and hubby's blood sugar has been out of control so we are going back to low carb. Here's the start. LOL... I also have my eye on a low carb Brownie recipe. When hubby finishes cleaning the kitchen I'm going to make another mess. hehe



No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)