Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Spattered Rolodex #2

Watching a video today with a woman who is harvesting in her garden, and cooking and cooking. I need some of that energy. I haven't eaten yet today, and know that if I don't eat I won't have energy. So I better get with it. 
#2 rolodex that is spattered. I do like the result, but I like things DIFFERENT and not all the same. I'll probably save the last two for another time.

It says "You are strong" if you can't read it. I'm not feeling strong today so thought it was a good time to remind myself that yes, I am strong. I am a survivor. I serve a mighty God. So right now is just a season to get through, one day at a time. One meal at a time. 
post signature
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)