Sunday, November 15, 2020

Musings.

something I've done before, but I want to do again, and a reminder. 
I can't even find a picture, and I've sent out the cards.


I've been shredding tons of my mom and dad's paperwork. I've been wanting to make paper again, so I saved ONE bag of shreddings, and shredded up some of the cotton rag paper I've been saving hoarding for years to do this...  today I was like a log sitting there, I didn't do much except study a lot of Spanish, which is good, but bad in the sense of I Need to Get Out Of My Jammies, but today I couldn't come up with a good reason, since I'm here and not going anywhere. 

A dark hole isn't something to crawl out of, but something to get through. So I am just walking in the dark asking the Lord for the light. 

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)