Saturday, October 17, 2020

Another tiny MMM morsel. Dessert 2, burlap embellishments


This little sweet flower is only 1 inch. Why do I like tiny things so much? LOL
I didn't think I had any burlap, but I found a few scraps of burlap "ribbon" in a few sizes. So here's the flower. The red was really loose and ravelly so I coated it with glue last night. The tan is tighter weave but still loose. I figure a little raveling will look ok.  I also cut out two hearts from the red. As soon as I figure out where my tiny silk flowers are... I have an idea for them. 

I don't know if I will use these things in my journals or cards, but I feel like I'm learning to be more versatile, and besides it's fun to create these tiny things.
post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)