Friday, October 2, 2020

Mixed media morsels #12, mini art journal

I found a piece of cardboard to make my mini journal out of, isn't it cute? It will have 8 little pages. I still have to decorate it and put it together, but it has to dry first and I couldn't wait to post it. I'll post another picture when it's decorated. This isn't just like the one Cat did, because I don't have that kind of cardboard at this time, and will make another one when I find some. I think I may have to make brownies to find that stuff. Husband has been doing the shopping, and he bought a variety of brownie mixes with suggestions about what I should do. Well if I can grab the cardboard... 


and decorated..... 

Just going through my "stash" and I saw that butterfly. I tied the pages in with embroidery floss, and decided to macrame it and attach charms. I love it. Now I have to figure out what to put on the pages. I'm thinking of some poetry maybe. 

post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)