Sunday, October 11, 2020

what's this plant...

A volunteer plant in my yard. I think it's some kind of grape, but I don't know what. I took a leaf picture and google says it's a maple leaf. Ummmm no.

Anyway today was J's birthday party, and we attended on Zoom. It was fun watching him open his presents and we tried to sing to him but with the computer lag in was quite a fiasco! 

It was good to see my son and his wife, her mom and dad, uncle, brother, niece and nephew, and sister. They are all over California, and would probably not just be able to run to J's house, but this way we could all "be" there. 

I think the hit of the party for Jasper was a drone. He will have such fun with that. The trouble with virtual party is of course no pictures...

 The leaf on the left, a bit of the vine on the right. Google search for image was useless for this. I of course am not sure it's a grape, it's a volunteer something. Just should put it on a trellis and wait and see. 



No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)