Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Pretty Posies

MMM #24 Pretty Posies

I like these easy flowers, but not quite so easy when you remember that the "canvas" is only 3 inches by 2 1/2 inches. 

Tear circles of different sizes from painted paper or magazine pages. Crumple them, then glue them on only in the center for 3 dimensional flowers. 

Cute little posies.


Ring-a-round the rosies,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.

We sang that on the playground, not knowing what it was about even. I read about it just now and it is even stranger than I remembered. This old old rhyme seems to have been found all over the world with variations. Pretend you are Lindy and Must Know Everything About Whatever....

Read about it....


Sadly appropriate these days.


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)