Sunday, October 25, 2020

My Happy Place

Another Cat Hand main dish #6 My happy place canvas


It was an odd day. I started on this project, then I got angry about something. So then it struck me funny, here I am trying to do MY HAPPY PLACE and feeling like painting RED. LOL

So after I giggled a bit, then I finished it. It is actually on an art canvas, but it's a flat one. I don't remember when or why I got a set of those, I guess I had plans, but never used them. So there are several reasons then to use one, first, that was part of Cat's challenge, and second, I'm trying to use my stash.

You might notice that I used a couple of other projects on it, the wooden embellishment and the puzzle piece. I never turned it into an ornament. Those were so fun to do, and it was really cool to just have them to use. Now I want to do more. I still have 23 more puzzle pieces lol and I got some more wood, so it will be a fun project. 

Now it's on the wall in my craft room. I am so blessed to have the room. I have to clear out Mom's and Hubby's Mom's stuff out of there so I can move my sewing machine off the dining room table and my mom's computer out of the garage. 

One day at a time. Meantime I will enjoy my happy place.


post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)