Friday, October 16, 2020

MMMorsels, desserts

These two are from Cat's Morsel desserts. I decided that I don't have to do everything, only what I want to do. So I chose two things, wood embellishments and puzzle ornaments. I was a bit discouraged because I just didn't have what I needed to do what was on the video. These two things, as you can tell, are made from the same napkin. I like them both, and am looking forward to finishing the ornament, which includes putting a hanger on the top and hanging some charms on the bottom. But the main part is done.
The napkins are fun to use, and I end up using them a lot, especially in journal pages. I had to wait to do the wooden embellishments because I didn't have any wood, so I ordered some butterflies. FIFTY of them. A lifetime supply I think. I can use them on cards though, and they would make cute tiny tree ornaments to include on a card. I need to find some beads for the butterfly body.I know where they are, but I have to climb over some of Mom's stuff to get there. Maybe I can load some into the car tomorrow to take to donate, and cry all the way there. 
Sigh.  Little bit at a time these days. 


This one will have a hanger at the top and charms on the bottom. Maybe a bit more embellishing. I love how easy it was to put the napkin on there. And that little bird is from a really old set from who knows where.

This one I'm planning on gluing on some thread for antennae, and some sparkly beads for a body. 



post signature

No comments:

About Me

My photo
just a crafty grandma experimenting with all sorts of things. My main interests are paper craft of any kind and quilting/sewing. But I've done leatherwork, polymer clay, on-the-wheel pottery, painted molded ceramics, papier mache, stained glass, plaster casting, linoleum printing, paper making... you name it, I've probably tried it. A few I actually stuck with. :)